Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Sandy Stretchable women’s athletic shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Sandy Stretchable extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain and ball of the foot pain. Sandy Stretchable are certified by Medicare and are qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for women’s diabetic sneakers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5,7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 13
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Recovering from foot surgery made less painful in my sneaker stage! The shoes are supportive yet comfy. Will think of Orthofeet in future as needed😎
Very nice looking sneaker. Comfort beyond my expectations.
I have never been able to buy a pair of shoes and be able to wear them all day without having to change out of them because my feet hurt until I put these shoes on my feet. What a joy to have shoes that you can wear all day and not have tired aching feet. I recommend these highly.
I have tried so many different shoes and orthotics that I have lost count. When I read the add for these sneakers and saw that they had free returns, I figured, what do I have to lose. Boy am I glad I took the chance because I feel so much better. I finally have comfort while walking..Great sneakers great customer service..
These shoes have been really comfortable. They are not bad looking when wearing snd I’m pleased with my purchase!
Love these shoes! I can wear them all day long with no pain. They are light and comfy! I have RA, and a little of everything else. The only thing is that they advertise tieless shoe laces. I didn’t get that with mine. It’s difficult to tie my laces because of RA I my hands. But I’m cool with it. They are just that comfortable. Ready for another pair!
Very happy with the Sandy Stretchable, good looking shoes, since I received three pairs of different styles of shoes, I haven't tried the Sandy on yet. Sorry, but I stand by the name OrthoFeet & know they are comfortable & fit my feet like the other two pair.