Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Coral-Black Stretchable women’s athletic shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Coral-Black Stretchable extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain and ball of the foot pain. Coral-Black Stretchable are certified by Medicare and are qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for women’s diabetic sneakers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes. Forms to the contours of the foot, and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design. Softens step, enhances stability, adds spring to your step, and helps facilitate foot motion.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining. Eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior protection.
- Superior Comfort Soft, stretchable upper. Eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort, offering a superior solution for bunions and sensitive feet.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Words cannot express the comfort of these shoes. I've dealt with metatarsalagia for 12 years and now Mortons Neuroma in my right foot for about a year and a half and I'm only 30. Every morning I would wake up to throbbing feet and I could barely walk, by most evening I would be in tears. However these shoes are little miracles, i am able to be on my feet all day if need be and they don't kill me when I take them off. But the complete winner is when I wake up now my feet don't hurt. Already recommend to several people they are soooo worth it.
I have a hard to fit foot to begin with and wear orthotics so it has been a struggle to find shoes that fit. I had foot surgery in December and have neuropathy as a complication. These shoes saved me. They are so comfortable and fit well. This is the 3rd pair I have bought (second pair of this style). I bought this pair to wear indoors instead of slippers for the extra support and comfort. Love them!!
I got 3 pairs of these shoes. Very comfortable They have great arch supports
Can walk all day without pain.
My OrthoFeet shoe is so comfortable that I cannot explain. This is my second pair I am using.
I could never use sneaker before. Every time I tried to use, gave me back pain. This is the only one I am wearing without any complain. Thanks to OrthoFeet.
After the first hour wearing them, I could feel a great difference. The pain was almost gone. The more I wear them the less pain I feel. Would definitely recommend them for arthritis and diabetic patients that I know.
I could not wait to put on my new Orthofeet athletic shoes and now I never want to take them off. They’re extremely comfortable and fit perfectly.
I needed to get comfortable and extra wide walking shoes for my 5 week Europe trip coming up. So very happy I found these! I have a huge bunion on my right foot and when putting on new shoes my right foot hurts stepping into them because it’s just too tight on the bunion side. This did not happen at all with my new Orthos! Wow, my foot just easily glided in. I will order all my shoes from Orthofeet from now on and because they have Women’s 2E (extra wide) which means I can never buy shoes at the regular shoe store. Now I know where to go! Thanks Orthofeet, you’re truly a life saver!
Ordered these in Black and they are very comfortable and attractive. Highly recommend for anyone needing a comfy walking shoe.