Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Bristol - White women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Bristol - White superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Two-Way Strap System - enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Shoe fits true to size, easy to get on and off
It's a very comfortable shoe, except the heel seems sized for the male foot rather than for the female foot. The female foot has a narrower heel. Makes me wonder if the designer just made a shoe for a small male foot and called it a woman's shoe. Tsk-tsk.
Bristol - White
Since I received my shoes, this is the 2nd pair. My feet do not hurt. I have arthritis in my feet, flat feet and hammer toes. These shoes are the answer to a prayer. Already order another style.
These shoes are very, very comfortable. I will purchase them again.
Bristol - White
When I first got them, I thought they made my feet look bigger. But when I wore them for awhile they were so comfortable. And really, they really aren't so big. I plan to buy some more in black for the winter time. Great shoes.
I recently had a bunionectomy and was concerned these shoes would irritate the scar. They fit perfectly. I did only use one of the inserts on the left foot as there is still some swelling from the surgery and I needed the additional room. But the right foot fits great with the two inserts. Good arch support.
Even though they are a 10 extra wide, they still look fashionable.