Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Wichita-Black Stretchable women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Wichita-Black Stretchable superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8 , 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide, XX-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I have recently had to use an AFO to keep from falling. It creates a need for new shoes. These work well with it. I wish more colors were available. They fit my AFO and custom orthotics.
These shoes are extremely comfortable for work, especially if you are continually walking all day.
My feet are so happy! My heel pain is very minimal when wearing these shoes. I am able to walk without limping !!! Its like walking on pillows. Thank you Orthofeet
Hard to find a wide shoe that is this comfy and easy to put on for my mom. She was even more happy to have a second pair! Love!
I bought the Wichita-black stretchable for my mom who has very wide feet with high arch. Her feet swell after sitting up for more than two hours. Ther shores are so comfortable for that she doesn’t complain anymore.
Very nice pair of shoes. My mom loves those - comfortable with x-wide wide to fit in her bunions and calluses. No more feet pain and no break-in needed. This is the third pair of shoes from OthoFeet. I do wish that x-wide wide comes in more styles.