I had ordered another brand of shoe that touted they were the answer to my prayers, however, after trying to break them in slowly for about a month I had to return them as they caused pain for little toe on one foot.
Was skeptical when ordering this pair but needed help. I have to say I am so in love with these shoes. Absolutely no breaking in at all. I put them on and away I went! I actually feel almost a spring in my step. You will not be disappointed when it comes to comfort with these shoes.
Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Whitney walking shoes offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole provide precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort. Recommended for the following conditions: heel pain, plantar fasciitis, arch pain, flat-feet, overpronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton's neuroma, bunions, hammer-toes, diabetes, neuropathy, arthritis, knee pain and back pain.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Like Walking on A Cloud - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step, enhance stability and add spring to your step.
- Superior Comfort & Protection - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates friction against the skin, easing pressure on sensitive feet, bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide, XX-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
They do help my feet not feel so stressed
I have been having problem with my feet swelling one worse than the other. Since I received these shoes, the swelling is minimal and my feet have quit hurting
First day I put extra inserts in but they were too tight. I took them out & very next day they were super comfortable & I was impressed. Very cushiony & great support. Thank you!
I’m a waitress who works an average of 46-52 hours a week. There would be days where I couldn’t even stand due to the damage my feet underwent wearing standard store bought sneakers. But with these shoes I can work and work and not be in any pain whatsoever. I absolutely love them.
Very comfortable the pain i was having decreased a lot I'm very happy with them
I can not tell you enough how much I love the shoes I have bought from you. The last pair I bought, Whitney, fits me like a glove. I have a lot of problems finding shoes because of my bone spurs, high arches, bunions, etc. and all the shoes I bought from OrthoFeet including Whitney have given me ample space for my toes and are extremely comfortable and well made, I can not praise you enough. And another plus is that your shoes are not only very comfortable but also very stylish and pretty. I plan in the future to buy all of my shoes from your company, Thank you very much.
I was with pain in my heel for few weeks and the ortho Whitney shoes really help my feet
Comfortable right out of the box. I wore them all day and had no problems. I really like these shoes.