Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Whitney - White women’s walking shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Whitney - White exceptional women’s walking shoes for plantar fasciitis, heel pain and ball of the foot pain. Whitney - White are certified by Medicare and are qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for women’s diabetic walking shoes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Like Walking on A Cloud - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step, enhance stability and add spring to your step.
- Superior Comfort & Protection - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates friction against the skin, easing pressure on sensitive feet, bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Wrong size had to return them now waiting for next pair
My feet hurt all the time but now with my new shoes I can go all day . The fit is great and support of the arch I felt the minute I put them on. I want some of the other styles and the womens boots to do my yard work. I thought because I wear a wide shoe now that they would look clunky but they do not. They are very neat looking and people at the gym have commented on them and one gym friend is Diabetic and the VA has him wearing several different styles of the Ortho feet shoes. He loves them too.
but too hot for warm weather
i will use them for cold weather only but they made my feet and body feel much better
I needed a sturdy pair of tennis that my inserts could fit in. These were perfect!
I received my shoes in great packaging and on time! My new shoes feel fine and I am totally satisfied!
This was my first order from OrthoFeet, and I was skeptical about finding a shoe that fit. I am an older woman with wide feet and developed a hammer toe about two years ago. I need a boxy toe in order to accommodate the toe. I have been buying men's tennis shoes, but the Whitney fits well and looks much more feminine. I took out the insoles and use my own custom-made arch supports. I would recommend the Whitney.
I love these shoes. I’ve been walking in pain so long, I had no idea anymore on what normal should feel like. I have MS and my left foot has developed hammertoes and lately a callus has formed on the left side by the ball area of my foot. Walking had become more painful. These shoes have made the difference and I finally am walking pain free. I highly recommend giving them a try. I’ll definitely be ordering again. I also ordered the cushioned socks, they’re great too!
These shoes are perfect. My heel pain is gone and my 15,000 step days are pain free! The sizing is very accurate too. I will be purchasing more. Thank you OrthoFeet!