Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Verve - Fuchsia women’s athletic shoes that feature a unique Tie-Less Lacing System that eliminates the need for tying laces and a Heel Strap that allows to adjust the grip around the heel.
What's more, these shoes come with premium orthotic insoles, ergonomic soles, non-binding uppers, wide toe-box, and soft, protective interior, making Verve - Fuchsia extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain, foot pain, and an excellent solution for arthritis sneakers, diabetic sneakers and diabetic walking shoes.
Certified by Medicare and qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers, improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and help ease stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Tie-Less Lacing System - Innovative design that incorporates laces with tab eliminates the need for tying laces.
- Two-Way Fastening Systemenables fastening on both side of the shoe - a great advantage for persons who cannot reach the outside part of the shoe.
- Heel-Strap enables adjusting the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage and accommodating wide feet and braces.
- Orthotic friendly design– Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy Gait- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Verve-Fuchsia Tie-Less Lace
My feet are very wide and I have developed bunions which makes it very painful to walk for any length of time in most shoes. I purchased the shoes based on the reviews I read online and I have not been disappointed. The shoes are very comfortable and so far I have been able to walk without pain. These shoes provide room for my toes as spread out as they are without rubbing. Very pleased with this purchase.
I love my shoes
I ordered the Verve in my normal size but found it to be short in length. Despite being to small the shoe seemed to feel pretty good. Nice insole and the adjustable strap on the heal will be a plus with my achillies tendonitis. I have returned them to exchange for a 1/2 size bigger. I'm looking forward to receiving them and wearing comfortable shoes again.
I just recently received my first of 2 pair of shoes through the VA an they fit wonderful! Had to get them half a size larger due to the inserts but with the back heel strap I was able to adjust the size perfectly.
Verve - Fuchsia