Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Verona orthotic women's sandals feature an adjustable upper, a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The ergonomic sole along with premium orthotic insole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight Ergonomic-Stride(TM) sole with air cushioning softens step, and adds spring to your step.
- Protective Interior - Soft lining with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit - The front part of the upper can be adjusted using laces for a customized fit. Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe.
- Heel-Strap enables to adjust the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage, and accommodating both slim and wide heels.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8 , 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
This shoe is very comfortable, however the heel bed needs to be deeper for my feet. The strap does not come up high enough on my heel and slips.
Verona Pewter Orthotic Sandal
Love these sandals. They are the most comfortable pair of Orthofeet shoes I have.
A nice looking sandal but they just did not fit right. Sadly I had to return them.
Very comfy wondering how tennis shoe will be
Your shoes were well made but they just didn't feel right on my feet. Thank you for your fast refund.
Very nice support
The Verona fits well and is comfortable with use of my orthotic insert. I am pleased, but hope the maker will consider stabilizing the tongue. It goes to one side or the
other as I walk. Just a little irritating to have to stop and move it back in place. Thanks for a great product!