Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Ventura - White men’s walking shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Ventura - White superior men’s walking shoes for plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and ball of the foot pain. Ventura - White are certified by Medicare and are qualified as men’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for men’s diabetic walking shoes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Like Walking on A Cloud - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step, enhance stability and add spring to your step.
- Superior Comfort & Protection - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates friction against the skin, easing pressure on sensitive feet, bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Received in a timely manner in good condition. Fit was good. Wore them right out of the box. Very comfortable.
Excellent shoes. Don't use anything else.
Best refers to overall fit; and especially comfort. I am in my seventies and probably did too much "jogging" in my earlier years. Therefore my feet became sensitive to most fits; but, the Ventura (wide) by OrthoFeet are A-Okay so far. And I expect them to continue to be the best ever. They even do well with my moderately narrow heel and moderately wide forefoot. Finally, a note here about the need to exchange them from medium to wide. The phone technician gave me width measurements per 1/4 inch; and this enabled me to do only one exchange (at no cost--wow!)
Great fit and comfort for my diabetic feet. Walking in the Ventura is much better than any other shoe I've tried.
Just what I needed for 12 hrs on my feet. Really helps with hurting sole of foot
Love them!!! Velcro laces are a little too long
Ventura - White