Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Tahoe - Black women’s athletic shoes that feature a unique Tie-Less Lacing System that eliminates the need for tying laces.
What's more, these shoes come with premium orthotic insoles, ergonomic soles, non-binding uppers, wide toe-box, and soft, protective interior, making Tahoe - Black extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain, foot pain, and an excellent solution for arthritis sneakers, diabetic sneakers and diabetic walking shoes.
Certified by Medicare and qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers, improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and help ease stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Tie-Less Lacing System - Innovative design that incorporates laces with tab eliminates the need for tying laces.
- Two-Way Fastening System enablesfastening on both side of the shoe - a great advantage for persons who cannot reach the outside part of the shoe.
- Orthotic friendly design– Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy Gait- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide, XX-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Work long hours on my feet and these shoes have lessoned the pain of my bunuins.
Perfect right out of the box. Extremely comfortable and customizable... recommend!
These shoes were comfortable from the moment I put them on and did not require any breaking in. I walked for miles in them while visiting Europe, and my feet never were sore or had friction points. The toe box is wide without looking "clunky." Black goes with everything. Love the shoes!
The shoes are ordered are fantastic!
I work for TSA, on my feet for hours. These shoes are fantastic !
This is my 3rd pair, I will never try another shoe. My foot pain is gone and my back pain (from a car accident) is significantly better. Love these shoes!
These shoes were sent back as I got a return mail slip from Ortho Feet
Love the fact I can tie or use velcro. That comes in handy when days you can't tie very well and the fact you can take them off quick. They feel good on my feet.