Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Sprint - Blue, Tie-Less & Heel Strap men’s athletic shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Sprint - Blue, Tie-Less & Heel Strap extraordinary men’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and ball of the foot pain. Sprint - Blue, Tie-Less & Heel Strap are certified by Medicare and are qualified as men’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for men’s diabetic sneakers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers, improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and help ease stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Tie-Less Lacing System - Innovative design that incorporates laces with tab eliminates the need for tying laces.
- Two-Way Fastening System enables fastening on both side of the shoe- a great advantage for persons who cannot reach the outside part of the shoe.
- Heel-Strap enables adjusting the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage and accommodating wide feet and braces.
- Orthotic friendly design– Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy Gait- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Excellent shoe. Very happy with the purchase and just purchased two additional pairs from Orthofeet.
Unmistakably the very best shoes I ever owned - out-of-box fit is fantastic yet have incomparable features for adjusting to ensure almost perfect fit
I’ve worn this shoe 4 times in the last 14 days. It looks and feels like a well-made shoe. I ordered 2EE instead of 2E based other reviews mentioning it was a snug fit. It fits very well. I am still experimenting with the insole to figure out what will work best for my metatarsal pain. So far, no pain, but I’m looking at the longer term. I also am yet to wear it outdoors in the rain (will it allow water to seep in at the toes like my earlier brand?) or in the snow (will it cause slippage). But on dry pavement, concrete, flooring and carpet it has been doing well. Shall provide an update after more extensive use.
Superior fit and finish. So glad my better half found this great company.
I have to say these are the most comfortable athletic shoes that have worn. They are like walking on a memory foam mattress. The cushioning is great. I had planterfasciatis and shoes really provide comfort
I have a closet full of shoes supposed to provide relief from plantar fasciitis...none provided any significant relief. I was considering surgery but decided to give these shoes a try. The results were immediate and incredible. Within a few days my pain level was reduced by at least 80% and my condition continues to improve. Highly recommended!!
Thank you for these shoes. The Velcro is one that is a lifesaver for me. It is not easy to tie shoes because of my handicap. In addition, the shoes are very comfortable. Thanks.
This was my first time purchasing shoes from OrthoFeet. Glad I found OrthoFeet. Shoes have made my feet feel better..finally found a pair of shoes that help instead of making my feet feel worse from neuropathy. Great experience and I plan on buying from OrthoFeet in the future.