Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Sprint - Gray, Tie-Less & Heel Strap men’s athletic shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Sprint - Gray, Tie-Less & Heel Strap extraordinary men’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and ball of the foot pain. Sprint - Gray, Tie-Less & Heel Strap are certified by Medicare and are qualified as men’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for men’s diabetic sneakers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers, improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and help ease stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Tie-Less Lacing System - Innovative design that incorporates laces with tab eliminates the need for tying laces.
- Two-Way Fastening System enables fastening on both side of the shoe- a great advantage for persons who cannot reach the outside part of the shoe.
- Heel-Strap enables adjusting the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage and accommodating wide feet and braces.
- Orthotic friendly design– Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy Gait- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Sprint - Gray, Tie-Less & Heel Strap
As you say shoes so far are very good and are helping my problem.
Extremely happy with my purchase. One of the best fits ever and very comfortable. Highly recommended.
I have rheumatoid arthritis in both feet and finding comfortable shoes has been a big problem for me. These are without a doubt the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned! Thank you OrthoFeet!
2nd. Pair I purchased. 1St. Pair started out Good, BUT within 2 months (LOST) it's soft feel for my feet ... This pair #2 received additional foot pads .YEA. Real soft for my feet. SO FAR SO GOOD.
These shoes are very comfortable, and I have one leg a bit shorter than the other, and the additional inserts they include took care of that for me also. I can't speak about durability yet but I tried due to my long term use of New Balance 991s which kept going up in price and down in quality. If these are durable, I will be a customer for life.
Best shoe I’ve owned.