Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Orthofeet Sorrento is a lightweight outdoor shoe that offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Its anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Like Walking on A Cloud - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step, enhance stability and add spring to your step.
- Superior Comfort & Protection - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates friction against the skin, easing pressure on sensitive feet, bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Leather & Synthetic
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
upon wearing these shoes i experienced a less occurrance of burning pain in my hips, had no idea these shoes would help as much as they did..
My husband had bought some Keen shoes on a trip a few years ago, has worn them non stop. we ordered these with our fingers crossed... perfect fit!!!
Sorrento Outdoor Shoe
Most comfortable shoes I've worn in the last few years.
Just like the rest of my orthofeet shoes, this is a great product!
Fit is a bit narrow. Get a size wider in this model. Feels great on my plantar fasciitis. Will highly recommend.
Being quite skeptical of ordering shoes online, I just couldn't seem to find shoes with the heel box support and cushion and a little extra width. I did develop plantar fasciitis many years ago when I was hiking and carrying some heavy camera gear. Fast forward to today with some back problems and these shoes are a great relief to my feet and back. They provide great heel box support and arch support that is centered back towards the heel which is more appropriate. I have ordered a few pairs now and my feet are very happy with all of them.
Well thought out shoes I am enjoying these shoes and will recommend them.