Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Sandy Stretchable women’s athletic shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Sandy Stretchable extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain and ball of the foot pain. Sandy Stretchable are certified by Medicare and are qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for women’s diabetic sneakers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5,7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 13
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
The shoes I got are very comfortable I've had to put the inserts in which made a huge difference . I work overnight so normally as soon as I get home I'm kicking my shoes off but the other day when I got off I was off the whole day and had stayed up all day with my Orthofeet shoes on. Fantastic!!
Shoes are all that they were said to be. Thank you!
Love my shoes! Usually my feet hurt after being on them all day. The first day I wore them for 13 hours and had no pain! Awesome shoes!
I love my shoes! They did exactly what they said and I am already feeling the difference. I bought these because I developed Plantar Fasciitis. I know that I will continue to wear these long after!
Fits great, looks great, feet love them.
They were very comfortable from the moment I put them on. I also have a pair of slippers purchased last December that I love so knew I would love these as well! I believe I will be an Orthofeet customer for life.
Wear every day because I have less pain with them, will buy again