Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Sandy Stretchable women’s sneakers that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points.
Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Sandy Stretchable extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain and bunions.
Sandy Stretchable are certified by Medicare and are qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for women’s diabetic sneakers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammertoesand sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5,7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 13
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Due to botched surgeries and mis-formed feet, I've always had trouble finding shoes that fit. I've said for a long time that I don't know what a comfortable shoe is. Yours is the closest I've found yet. Finding extra wide shoes is no easy feat (no pun intended) but what I like best is that I can wiggle my toes in them. I'm glad I found you (thanks to your advertising). I will be ordering more in time.
They certainly live up to their reputation. My toes finally feel like they have room.
I just received the size 9 wide and after three trys these size 9 wide fit perfectly. I would appreciate receiving the mailing label to return the size 9 1/2. Your customer service said she would send it to me. Please check as this is getting too expensive getting the right size. There are two charges on my VISA today and I need to get some credit by returning them. I appreciate working with you and having shoes that fit. Thank you.
Five star--love them
I have horrible feet, and over the years I have had multiple custom orthotics, 5 different types of off the shelf inserts, different kinds of shoes. Nothing has made my feet as happy as these shoes. I am diabetic and see on their website that Medicare ok's 1 pair of certified shoes per year. Wish I knew the process of doing this! Another pair WILL be ordered!
I have bunions on both my big toes and my little toes. The stretchy uppers on these shoes easily accommodate them. And, since I can order them in wider widths, they fit great! Plus they are cute!
I love these shoes. Have bought multiple styles of OrthoFeet and I've never had a complaint. I went with the website suggestion and ordered 1/2 size larger and they fit perfectly. Definitely recommend!