Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Naples - Gray orthotic sandals offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The ergonomic sole along with anatomical orthotic insole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design with air cushioning softens step, and adds spring to your step.
- Protective Interior - Soft lining with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Heel-Strap enables to adjust the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage, and accommodating both slim and wide heels.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8 , 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I have really enjoyed these shoes! Fit is great and they are very comfortable!!
Very pleased. Ordered more shoes
I have severed bones in my left foot from RA - my Rheumatoid Doctor even has written a prescription for orthopedic shoes to be made...I never order shoes online as it is too hard to judge the fit compared to where the damage is. The only reason I tried yours is because of the warranty..but... I love then, they aren’t perfect as nothing will be,but I don’t hurt when I have them on..
I took these to my doctor and left the info. For him to share with others...
I was very pleased with the shoes I ordered as a matter of fact, I was about to place another order J SHEA
comfortable. removed one insole for thicker socks
For years I tried "orthotic" shoes that were supposed to accomodate my shoe inserts -- ha, ha. Well, I've found my place to buy shoes. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my sandals. The first time I've been able to wear sandals in 35 years.
i love the sandals they feel great! the cushioning is the best! because of my bunion i am exchanging the medium for the wide.
I love these sandals. They are very comfortable!