Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Milano women's boots are crafted with innovative comfort and pain relief features to offer the best footwear solution for plantar fasciitis, foot pain, knee pain and low back pain, as well as for those with diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Like Walking on A Cloud - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step, enhance stability and add spring to your step.
- Superior Comfort & Protection - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates friction against the skin, easing pressure on sensitive feet, bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I had foot surgery in January. I needed boots that keep my foot stable and comfortable when I ride on a motorcycle. These are perfect
I love these shoes. My feet don’t hurt anymore or my ankles and they have helped with my back pain to. I highly recommend them
I love my high top black shoes. I have much less pain.Foot dr. says these are very good
These are as comfortable as I was hoping.
My daughter is 14 and we were noticing her ankles were giving out. Her one foot was curved inward pretty bad. Just a couple weeks her foot was feeling better :)!
These replace my Tivoli boots that I wore so much they finally wore out. Rain protection without looking like rain boots plus nice style, with suede detailing, that makes them attractive and extremely comfortable in any weather.
Very comfortable shoe.
I searched for so long to find shoes that would fit my short foot with bunions, I always had to settle for a larger size, and feel pain as I broke shoes in; but with OrthoFeet shoes, they carry smaller, wider shoes, so when I first put them on they feel comfortable and they are the right size! I'm so excited! I do wish they had a smaller size, pump or flat shoe but maybe that will come in the future, but overall a five star rating for the shoes and customer service!