Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Edgewater Stretch-Knit Athletic men’s athletic shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Edgewater Stretch-Knit Athletic extraordinary men’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and ball of the foot pain. Edgewater Stretch-Knit Athletic are certified by Medicare and are qualified as men’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for men’s diabetic sneakers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide, XX-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Went to Disney World in Orlando for 8 days and for someone ho has neuropathy pain on my feet I was concerned whether I could handle walking through 4 different parks. I did an enormous amount of walking and with no pain to my feet. My feet where tired from all the walking, I am glad I purchased my Edgewater Stretch-Knit Athletic sneakers. great investment
First pair of shoes I have purchased that are 10.5 wide which actually fit. I have had to purchase 11 wide to fit in the past. I run 4 miles every morning and these have taken the pain out of the equation.
Love the shoes fist time in long time I can stay on my feet all day and no problems
I purchased these for my son. Great shoes! The most comfortable he's ever worn. I was so impressed that I just ordered shoes for myself.😉
I've had problems with my legs and feet my entire life ranging from flat feet to knock knee. I've had orthotics, casts, and surgeries with nothing improving the overall comfort of simple things like walking or standing. These shoes literally changed all of that. They are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn in my life!!
So far so good? haven't been out because of my health but seems I have picked another winner with these shoes!
The above mentioned shoe was sent in replacement for a defective right shoe. I greatly appreciate your help in making this possible. The replacement pair appears to be soundly made. Thanks again, Jim Zentz