Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Melbourne orthotic sandal offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
This is my first order with OrthoFeet. I ordered my usual size and the sandals were just right. As an old shoe repair shop worker I saw thousands of shoes, some high quality and others not so hot.
These OrthoFeet sandals are some of the best constructed I've seen in a long time, workmanship is of the highest and finish is outstanding. I'll be buying more in the future.
Now my wife wants a pair for her European trip this summer.
Fit well and look like more expensive shoes of this type. Happy stepper
I just received my second pair of Ortho shoes and I couldn't be more pleased. They really are, from the first wearing, absolutely comfortable. The large choice of width is something no other brand I know offers. I will recommend these shoes to anyone I know, especially friends who have issues with their feet. Thank you. Ulysses D'Aquila
Melbourne - Black Orthotic Sandal
Shipped promptly, arrived in good condition.
Great fit and comfort. Will only purchase Orthofeet shoe from now on.
They feel and fit very nice. I bought two more pairs of shoes from OrthoFeet.
Wonderful shoes, we just needed a bigger size, I bought them for my father. He is dealing with some back issues now. Thank you!!!