Walk Comfortably & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Louise Women's clogs/slippers are uniquely designed with stretchable upper, orthotic support, Ergonomic-Stride sole, and adjustable strap, offering superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet. Vegan Friendly.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort and Fit – Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support – Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy gait – Lightweight soles with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability.
- Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic Friendly Design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (1/4" thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit – Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
SHOE CATEGORIES (for more information click on the links below):
Orthofeet Louise - women's taupe slippers are designed with unique comfort features to offer the best women’s orthotic friendly shoes, best women's comfort slippers, best women's walking shoes, best women's diabetic slippers, the best women's slippers for neuropathy, the best women's orthopedic slippers , the best women's therapeutic slippers , the best women's arthritis slippers , and the best women's wide slippers .
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS (for more information click on the links below):
Orthofeet Louise - women's taupe slippers are biomechanically engineered to enhance comfort and alleviate pain in the following conditions: heel pain, plantar fasciitis, arch pain, flat-feet, pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton's neuroma, bunions, calluses, hammer toes, diabetic feet, neuropathy, arthritis, knee pain, back pain and swollen feet.