Robert Wells said: At Last!! I have tried every type, style, shape, size to find a comfortable shoe for my poor aching feet - without success. …Then, like a gift from, I discovered your website. I ordered three different styles. They all fit perfectly and my feet thought I was walking on a cloud. …For anyone who is considering shoes from this company - buy a pair. They are worth every cent!! Five STARS!!!
Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Lincoln Center - Brown men's loafers offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers that provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Superior Comfort & Protection - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure and friction against the skin, easing pressure on bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Very nice but too narrow for husbands’s feet. I would like exchange them for the wider size, Please. He needs a size 12 extra wise.
I needed therapeutic dress shoes. These shoes meet my needs and look good too. This is the second pair of orthofeet shoes for me.
Well built and comfortable shoes. I plan on buying another pair.
Excellent shoes I stand all day at work in Surgery,very good suport for the arch
shoes are great! order was too large, easy return
Fits micely and comfortable too
excellent experience with your company. The shoes were exactly what my dad needed. He was very pleased with the quality and the fit.
Lincoln Center - Brown Loafers