Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Lava Stretch-knit Athletic men’s athletic shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Lava Stretch-knit Athletic extraordinary men’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and ball of the foot pain. Lava Stretch-knit Athletic are certified by Medicare and are qualified as men’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for men’s diabetic sneakers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort(TM) premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Size: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 16
Width: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
These shoes have truly been a blessing. I used them because of my sciatica nerve in my leg. They really works well.
Highly recommend, the most comfortable walking shoe I have ever purchased.
I walk approx 6-8 miles daily.
I've used these only a handful of times since j received them, but they have been comfortable to walk in. We'll see how things go and then perhaps order another pair.
I love these shoes they are what I have been looking for my arch support
it's a very good shoe.
Thanks Daniel W Honor Sr
I ordered the wrong size no hassle on the return and the correct size showed up, no restocking charge, free shipping both ways
I am very Happy with my shoes. I am a big man wear size 14 xxxwide shoes so comfort is not something something I can get easily but I started with the Ortho brand house slippers now I have the tennis shoes and very happy with the fit
these shoes have really helped my feet with the pain. not 100%, but im so glad i bought them. i would buy again.
your shoes were perfect and your customer service dept was a pleasure to work with