I have purchase several other styles of Orthofeet and I am very happy with them.
Overall I will continue buying my shoes from Orthofeet because I now have "happy feet"
Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Lake Charles - Black women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Lake Charles - Black superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Like Walking on A Cloud - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step, enhance stability and add spring to your step.
- Superior Comfort & Protection - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates friction against the skin, easing pressure on sensitive feet, bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide, XX-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I love these shoes!! They are so comfortable. I have wide pronating feet with arch pain. These shoes make it all better. No more arch pain while walking. Love the spacers also, a welcome bonus.
I really like them,I do have a little trouble with my left heel,I'm hoping after I break them in ,my heel will stop hurting.
My shoes are very comfortable and makes my work performance as a Security Professional durable since I stand a lot. Thanks.
I purchased the Lake Charles for my 86 year old mother-in-law. After visiting the podiatrist with her that she has been seeing for 5 years and having continued feet, knee and hip pain, I felt it worth trying Orthofeet shoes for pain relief and stability. She loves her new shoes and finally pain free! Amazing!
My shoes arrived and they are every bit as comfortable as I expected.
Wonderful to find you.
excellent fit. I purchased these shoes for my 92 year old mom. She needed extra, extra wide shoes in 8.5. The shoes were a great fit. No rubbing on the sides or heels. Very comfortable. This company was recommended by her podiatrist. I would definitely use them again soon!
Lake Charles - Black
Love, Love, Love them! They are the best work shoes that I have ever had. I'm retired but still work part time and I am on my feet 5 hours a day and my knees don't hurt anymore.