Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Gramercy - Brown men’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Gramercy - Brown superior men’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Like Walking on A Cloud - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step, enhance stability and add spring to your step.
- Superior Comfort & Protection - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates friction against the skin, easing pressure on sensitive feet, bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Gramercy - Brown
The ordering experience was great and the shoes arrived quickly. The shoes were as advertised and felt wonderful. However, I experienced heel slippage and customer service was unable to give advice concerning the problem. Had to return them. They would have been exactly what I needed except for that.
My husband has the Avery Black Orthofeet shoes for his everyday work, but he could no longer wear his favorite cordovan dress shoes for special occasions, as Orthofeet shoes have been life changing for his knee and foot pain. I needed to get him shoes for a wedding in Chicago. When I saw these Gramercy Shoes on the web site, though described as Brown, they appeared like they could be more of a cordovan color. In an online chat with a representative from Orthofeet, I was assured that the shoes did, indeed, have a cordovan-brownish color. Taking a chance my husband would like them (He'd prefer either a cap toe or wing tip look) since they are built on the same platform, I ordered them. After he tried them on and they fit fine, I got out the cordovan polish and put two coats on, buffing well in between and after. What a difference. I always polish any new shoes prior to wearing, as the protection is so worth it. In this case, the shoes looked richer, and then I
was able to find a new belt online that matched exactly. Personally, I wish that Orthofeet would add more Cordovan options in both men's and women's shoes (Navy and Nude in Women's too) because the color goes with nearly everything and can really elevate anyone's look.
My feet say - thank you.
My second pair of shoes from Ortho. Very quick service and the shoes fit perfectly. I am usually hard to fit because I have very wide feet..but these are the mist comfortable pair of shoes I have...and they look great.
This is the third pair purchased for my husband. He also has a pair of boots and tennis shoes. His problem is severe hammertoes and fallen arches. These are perfect for him!
The shoes are very comfortable and well made.