Florence women’s boots offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insoles and the ergonomic sole offer cushioning support and excellent stability, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Lightweight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow to adjust the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Florence - Camel
There very comfortable and I would suggest these to anyone. I'am a fan of Orthofeet and can't wait to order there tennis shoes!!!
Very comfortable boots love them I will buy again thank u
I love my new boots. I know they are for the outside, but I am using them as my inside shoes. They give me the support I need and are so comfy.
Had to reorder these to wide because my feet swell. Perfect fit and very comfortable
Very comfortable boot. I mainly wanted a boot that was easily put on and taken off. These boots fit the bill perfectly!! Cozy linings, just all around comfort. I hope they hold up in Northern Minnesota's harsh winter. Lots of salt, ice and deep snow. I'd consider another pair in a different color if they were taller for deep snow. We've had over 70" this winter so far!
I've had foot problems for several years now, and good shoes make a big difference, but I had not found any suitable boots that didn't make my feet hurt until I found out about the Orthofeet Florence boots. Then my size was out of stock for the longest time, but I was finally able to order them in February. Thankfully there seems to be plenty of winter weather left for me to get good use of them this year! My feet have not been this comfortable in boots in a long time. Highly recommend them!
I was very happy with the boots I received. They are soft, warm and fit great. They velcro shut which makes for getting them on very easy.