Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Emma 2” heel boots are bio mechanically engineered with OrthoFeet's innovative comfort features in a sleek-looking design. This chic Bootie features a stylish medial zipper for easy entry and a strap closure that insures a perfect fit. The subtle wide heel provides a comfortable height and excellent stability.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy Gait - Lightweight sole with Ortho-Cushion technology softens impacts and reduces strain on the foot, making every step you take feel like walking with sneakers.
- Customized Support - Premium orthotic insole with anatomical arch support and cushioning foam dynamically shapes to the contours of the foot, providing customized support and enhancing comfort from heel to toe. Emma provides the best women’s Bootie for women who suffer from plantar fasciitis, heel pain, ball of the foot pain, flat feet and arch pain.
- Perfect Fit System - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Non-Binding Design - Soft stretchy leather, padded with foam, forms to the contours of the foot, eliminating pressure on bunions and toes,
offering the best 2” women’s bootie for bunions and hammer toes..
- Improved Comfort - Soft fabric lining, padded with foam with reduced seam lines, enhances comfort and helps prevent skin irritation, offering the most comfortable 2” heel bootie.
When I first tried BioHeels they felt like sneakers! Normally when I wear high heels they push on my bunions and pinch on my toes. These shoes formed to the contours of my feet and didn’t put pressure on my feet at all. They are the best high heel shoes I have ever had!
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Emma - Black 2" Heel Boots
These boots fit great, didn't hurt my Morton's neuroma, and was able to walk in them for hours!!!
Emma - Black 2" Heel Boots
The shoes and boots are wonderful. It was very helpful to know to order the half size larger. Really good fit and very good quality. They look great.
I have had so many problems finding comfortable shoes that don't hurt my feet, and these are awesome! You put them on and can start walking without any problems, you don't need to "break them in." And the Emma boots are very stylish too.
Thank you OrthoFeet!
Tried my boots on , very comfortable for boots , I have a hard time finding shoes or boots that fit , but after finding Otho Feet , I can do that now . Very pleased
I have terrible, painful foot conditions and never thought I could wear anything remotely fashionable again! I still can't wear this bootie for a walk around the mall, for instance, but a dinner date? YES! I can walk in them from the car to a restaurant and look like a hot babe in my rolled-up skinny jeans!
I can walk in these boots for miles!!!