Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Delta women's boots are crafted with innovative comfort and pain relief features to offer the best footwear solution for plantar fasciitis, foot pain, knee pain and low back pain, as well as for those with diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Like Walking on A Cloud - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step, enhance stability and add spring to your step.
- Superior Comfort & Protection - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates friction against the skin, easing pressure on sensitive feet, bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 11
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Leather & Synthetic
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I was pleasantly surprised at comfortable and light these shoes are. I cracked the top fo my foot so if a shoe has a lot of weight it really makes my foot swell and hurt, My foot has not done that at all with these shoes. I will be ordering more for sure. I also purchased insoles for other shoes. They are just as fabulous.
Most Comfortable boots ever I've had !!! I had them on all ALL day and don't want to take them off - I have very narrow feet with plantars fasciitis and arthritic toe and flat feet ! Yikes my feet hurt alot but these have made such a difference I feel better, my legs don't hurt, my feet don't hurt Ortho feet are wonderful purchase it was actually my second pair I bought slippers the first time I plan to buy many more
I finally found a shoe company that actually cares and listens to their customers and are concerned with the health of people's feet it really makes the quality of life so much better when you are able to walk more and be more active - EXCELLENT
I do love these shoes. When I got them, I order the wrong wide. I returned them with no problem. I received the extra wide shoes. These fit so well, and I could wear them right away, without hurting or rubbing my feet. Most shoes I order, take a least a couple of weeks before they fit without hurting my feet. I wish you had more boot styles and colors.
This is my first purchase of this style and fourth purchase of shoes from Orthofeet. I’m very pleased with the fit of the shoes. I am a size 9 in shoes but need a larger size in hiking shoes to give me room for thicker socks and my orthotics but with the Delta Brown the size 9 is roomy enough for thick socks and my orthotics. I put me orthotics over the orthofeet insole because as good as my orthotics are, it cannot replace the orthofeet insole as it provides outstanding cushioning.
I purchased these in February. I work at a in an office at a mining site and I wear them around work. Not around heavy equipment but just walking in dirt and mud of all sorts, they still are in great condition! The support is good as well. The only thing is the shoe lace. It seems it may rip sometime soon as I can see some frayed areas. Also, if I don’t tie them tight enough they come undone easily. Other than that I’ll definitely buy another pair when it’s time! Money well spent.
Love my new boots. They fit great. Plenty of room for my toes.
Love the shoes!!!
My feet were hurting so bad that I thought I would try these shoes. I work at a shipping company so needed something for work. When I first wore these I got toe cramps after wearing all day, but after a couple days my feet stopped hurting. I would definitely recommend these and would buy again.