Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Coral-Turquoise Stretchable women’s athletic shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Coral-Turquoise Stretchable extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain and ball of the foot pain. Coral-Turquoise Stretchable are certified by Medicare and are qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for women’s diabetic sneakers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
My daughter has down syndrome and her little ankles turn inward, and her feet are flat. These shoes have helped correct that about 90%. She outgrew her orthodics and they are too expensive to replace, so these shoes are great for her getting the correction she needs. The ease of ordering, and fast delivery were the cherry on top!
I absolutely love these shoes. They have great support and do not feel tight on my feet. I did order a half size larger than usual, as recommended, and they fit perfect. My feet are comfortable walking and do not hurt afterwards. Great product. Will buy more.
Great shoes! Will buy second pair.
I was very skeptical about paying $120.00 for a shoe that might not help my plantar fasciitis. When these went on sale, I took a chance and I am so glad I did! I have not had ANY plantar fasciitis since I have been wearing these shoes and would even buy again at full price!
They are very comfy. I have Plantar fasciitis and metatarsalgia (ball of foot pain) and so far these shoes are working for both problems. I'm happy with them. I do wish they had more colors to choose from and a different color shoelace.
I am very happy with my shoes. They are very comfortable and I can wear them all day without discomfort. They also give very good support.
We went 1/2 size up after reading the other reviews & they were perfect! Extremely comfortable shoes. Will definitely buy again.