Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Clearwater orthotic sandals offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The ergonomic sole along with anatomical orthotic insole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design with air cushioning softens step, and adds spring to your step.
- Protective Interior - Soft lining with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Heel-Strap enables to adjust the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage, and accommodating both slim and wide heels.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Sandals are very comfortable and great support. My husband has neuropathy and has a hard time finding shoes that are comfortable. Also bought the diabetic socks and they are easy to put on and feel good.
These sandals are well made, well cushioned and well padded with
Excellent heal support. Threw away 2 clark sandals bought last year.
highly recommend these sandals. Fast delivery. No issues.
A pair of sandals that finally fit my feet!
Fit really well. Wear them daily.
These sandals should have the same elastic as the women's for people with Extra Extra Extra Wide feet. I would not consider them "Orthotic" if I can't get my feet into them. Not enough shoes are made to fit my feet.
Hard for me to find a place with size 14 shoes. I purchased the 1 x Clearwater Orthotic Sandal. Nice fit. Nice look. Fair price. I'll be doing more business with OrthoFeet. My wife, also, enjoys good fitting shoes from them.
I greatly appreciate your customer service people who are very knowledgeable, and customer oriented. I had to return the first pair and she suggested this size in men's for me to get the width I needed. After so much disappointment when locally shopping I am now thrilled to have this online option.These shoes are EXTREMELY well made and fit me perfectly!
Wearing them EVERY day. They are as good a the custom setup that was made for me and cost a lot less. Maybe I can afford to replace them once in a while now! I should have a heel. I have worn orthotic flip flops and was going to inquire about availability but these are really good so far!