Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Chickasaw - Black Stretchable women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Chickasaw - Black Stretchable superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Leather & Synthetic
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
This old woman is grateful for the shoes you make! I pray for the health and prosperity of all your workers. I can now walk without pain. I need some help to try on my new shoes, then I will write to you. I am sure I will like them. May Heaven bless every one of your workers! Yours truly, Mrs JANET M. STEVENS
I tried the Ortho pads that come with shoe, and also my customized orthotic. Even though they are labeled as stretchable they are way too narrow and short in toe box. I am an 8 Med but ordered a Wide, just because of the style. Sent them back for an 8 1/2 and hope it makes a difference.
Because I have a bunion, my shoes need to accommodate the width of my foot in that area. The stretch of these shoes works really well. With the additional insoles that Orthofeet provides, my shoes fit great!
My shoes are comfortable from the time I place them on my feet, I will get my shoes from ortho-feet form now on.
Love these shoes. Don't know you are wearing them.
Hi This Is Marion C Thank You InJust
Hi This Is Marion C. I Just Love My New Shoes I Purchased 3 Different Pairs 1 Pair Is The Chickasaw Black Stretchable In Size 8 Wide The 2nd Pr Is The Chattanooga In The Red Size 8 Wide And The 3rd Pair Is The Sanibel In Blue Size 8 Wide They Are SOOO Comfortable And Fit Very Well They Are Great I Will Buy More In The Future Thank You Sincerely Marion Carlino
Chickasaw - Black Stretchable
Nice looking shoes,But I have to return them because the size is wrong. I should’ve gotten one size larger and one size wider- my phone not the shoes. But I am concerned about the depth of the shoe. I just hope that part is right when I get the correct size.