Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Chelsea Croc - Black women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Chelsea Croc - Black superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- An extra longer strap allows customizing the size of strap to fit any foot size and shape. Two-Way Strap System enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement. Wide opening along with a strap closure facilitate getting in and out of the shoe.
- Easy Slip-On - a slip-on shoe that comes with straps on both sides of the shoe offers a wide opening for an easy On/Off.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward. Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit. Available in a variety of widths
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Great shoe with arch support! Looks great - not old lady shoes!
At first a little tight! Wore them all day yesterday without socks and loved them.
Have worn these Chelsea Croc loafers from day one with total comfort....so happy to have found this co, i ordered another shoe and have a third picked out.....Truly for me...a lifetime of foot issues.....You are my new best friends forever!!
Love the shoes.
Plantar fascitis. Bought one pair. Now I am on the 4th!!!
I love my new OrthoFee Chelsea Croc. I ordered a wide so there is a very slight gap but they are so comfortable. I can walk without any foot pain. They are stylish too! I was having so much foot pain and discomfort. I'm very happy I found you!
Have only worn the shoes for one day and so far they feel pretty comfortable. Still wondering if I should have bought an 8 instead of 8 1/2. Will give them a few more dys around the house and see if the size is right and if the arch support is helping.