Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Celina - Black women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Celina - Black superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Ultimate Protection - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Perfect fit and comfortable as are all the other shoes I've purchased from OrthoFeet! The style has a more dressy look which is great for dressing up when necessary. Having to give up the 3" spiked heels and classy looking outfits, the shoes that OrthoFeet offer helps one to "age gracefully".
WISH IT CAME IN OTHER COLORS BUT HAPPY
SO FAR WITH FIT AND STYLE. THIS WAS MY
FIRST ORDER WITH ORTHOFEET...WILL BE BACK.
The most comfortable shoes I have had on my feet for years!
This was my first purchase from OrthoFeet. I was encouraged to give them a try because with their free shipping on returns and 60 days to try the shoes out, I had nothing to lose. I am glad I did! These are so comfy! I have plantar fasciitis, too! They included inserts to get the right fit. Really love my new shoes and will try again when I need new tennis shoes.
Celina - Black
How wonderful to slip on a pair of shoes and have them fit perfectly. Hooray for Orthofeet.
The shoes fit great and feel good
Nice looking shoe, too wide, too long, too big. I wear a 7 narrow in all shoes. Sending back. My husband loves your shoes, they fit him perfectly.