Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Bismarck stretchable, non-binding upper shapes to the contours of the foot, enhancing comfort, and easing pressure on bunions, hammer-toes, as well as swollen feet. Bismarck stretchable shoes provide extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insoles and the ergonomic sole offer cushioning support and excellent stability, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support – Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers that provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15
Widths: Narrow, Medium, Wide, X-Wide, XX-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
My husband swears by these shoes...
He has wide feet and a neuropathy and has used these shoes in his walking regime which, along with diet, has allowed him to lose 100 lbs. in this past year. He says the more “square toed” construction, vs, the relatively “pointy” construction of most gym shoes, has made a monstrous difference in the comfort factor of wearing shoes. These shoes come highly recommend from a guy who can be quite particular regarding apparel that he wears!
Shoes are fine but the inserts are terrible for my feet. I should not have to buy premium inserts (included with the shoes) just to throw them away and then buy another set of premium inserts for my feet. Drop the price and offer shoes without inserts.
stop being wasteful.
Just a great shoe for nephropathy feet!
I can walk now with much less pain thanks to my new shoes
Great pair of shoes , thank you
Velcro closing makes all the difference. The shoes are easy on easy off.
Bismarck - Stretchable
bought them for my father who has very wide feet he loves them