Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Baton Rouge - Brown, Tie-Less Lace men’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Baton Rouge - Brown, Tie-Less Lace superior men’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers, improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and help ease stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Tie-Less Lacing System - Innovative design that incorporates laces with tab eliminates the need for tying laces.
- Two-Way Fastening System enables fastening on both side of the shoe- a great advantage for persons who cannot reach the outside part of the shoe.
- Orthotic friendly design– Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy Gait- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
great shoes great fit came very fast. I am enjoying no pain in my feet
I wore out first pair. Should have replaced earlier because as soon as i put on new pair, could really tell the difference. Next time i will not wait as long to replace. Also i first tried a boot type but just did not feel as good and Orthofeet backed up their return policy 100% and swapped out for another pair of old faithful type, no questions asked.
Most of the shoes and slippers have been marvelous and I love the comfort of Orthofeet shoes. Not sorry for the purchase!
reduced the pain in my feet by at least 90%, I do reccomend the shoes for plantiar ficitis
My husband just loves these shoes, they are so comfortable and makes his feet feel like he is walking on air. My husband says thank you orthoFeet and thanks to my wife for ordering them for me.
I just received my size 12 shoes yesterday and I need to return them for 1/2 size larger. My toe hit. The second pair (also a gift) fit just fine, but I haven't worn them yet. So, when I get to wear both pair, I will submit a review.
Baton Rouge - Brown, Tie-Less Lace