Sanibel - Gray women's Mary Jane shoe offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Sanibel Mary Jane - Gray women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Sanibel Mary Jane - Gray superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight Ergonomic-Stride(TM) sole with air cushioning softens step, and adds spring to your step.
- Protective Interior - Soft lining with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Heel-Strap enables to adjust the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage, and accommodating both slim and wide heels.
- Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Leather & Synthetic
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I am very happy with the mary-janes,,my Doctor thinks that they are good for me.thanks
I am really happy with my shoes. They are so comfortable and I can walk so much better.
Thank you for good quality..
I have had problems with my feet for years. Was fitted with prescription orthotics last year. Helped a bit. These shoes are like walking on pillows! Highly recommend.
My issue is balance. My footwear needs to help me avoid falls. This shoe seems like a good fit.
Sanibel Mary Jane - Gray
I loved being able to use the colored inserts to arrive at the perfect fit!
I am very satisfied with the fit and comfort of this shoe.