Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Oakridge - Black women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Oakridge - Black superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Orthotic support - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and foam padded heel-seat helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Two-Way Strap System - enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
This is my first time buying from Orthofeet. My shoes fit perfectly, very comfortable, and I can wear them all day without any pain. I will buy again
I wear these black patent ones with my scrubs at work. I also have the Navy blue ones. People are always asking me about them.
I have bone spurs in the tops of my feet, these allow me to have support w/o putting pressure on the top of my feet.
Bought them for my elderly mother. The fit is great, she says they’re very comfortable.
I need to get Wide shoes, which are hard to find in stores. I’m 58 and diabetic. These shoes are perfect for all day work.
I love the Oakridge shoes; they are super comfortable, and I feel like I'm walking on a cloud. I'm glad I placed the order.
My daughter loves the shoes and will be looking on your website for a pair of tennis shoes for walking outside. Thank you for the great service and excellent product.
Absolutely LOVED them. They arrived on Monday and I took them on a trip to Quebec on Tuesday. Walked many miles and they were very comfortable.
Absolutely love these shoes. They are the best for my brace and great looking. Wish they were made in more colors; I would definitely buy more pairs.