Kathy Beaumont said: These shoes are amazing! I have already ordered a pair of running shoes for work. I wore these shoes all day, and had no foot pain. I have plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia and neuropathy, and had no pain all day. The arch support is perfect, much more comfortable than my $400 orthotics. When they came in the mail, I immediately tried them on, couldn't believe when I stood up--it was heaven! I am a nurse. I have been telling everybody I work with about these shoes.
Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Chattanooga - Black women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Chattanooga - Black superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Two-Way Strap System - enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.