Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Alpine Brown men's orthotic sandals offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The ergonomic sole along with anatomical orthotic insole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight Ergonomic-Stride(TM) sole with air cushioning softens step, and adds spring to your step.
- Protective Interior - Soft lining with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Heel-Strap enables to adjust the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage, and accommodating both slim and wide heels.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Bought these on a Wednesday and had them before the weekend. Wore them off and on until Tuesday. Went to Disney on Tuesday a d wore these for 3 days. Lots and lots of walking. No problems. Comfortable sandals. I really like them.
Wide enough, tall enough, very comfortable and substantial. They even look good. My feet are very happy in them for summer.
Excellent. Absolutely excellent.
Received my Alpine Brown Orthotic Sandals and I can definitely state they are very comfortable. Good looking and comfortable what a deal.
Order came on time and fit perfectly. Thanks
I returned the sandals for a smaller size.
They are want I wanted but too big,
Very quick delivery! Very comfortable & will be purchasing more shoes from Ortofeet. This is my third, I have a pair of slippers & a pair of tennis shoes. They’re great too!
Love the Sandals are very comfortable just like the other shoes I bought. plan on wearing them all summer long