Robert Wells said: At Last!! I have tried every type, style, shape, size to find a comfortable shoe for my poor aching feet - without success. …Then, like a gift from, I discovered your website. I ordered three different styles. They all fit perfectly and my feet thought I was walking on a cloud. …For anyone who is considering shoes from this company - buy a pair. They are worth every cent!! Five STARS!!!
Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Lincoln Center - Brown men's loafers offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers that provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Superior Comfort & Protection - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure and friction against the skin, easing pressure on bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Fit like a glove. Met my expectations based on all the other shoes that I have purchased from OrthoFeet
The shoes are very comfortable and have eased the pain due to planter fasciitis
Best shoes that I have ever worn.
The best fitting shoe I have been able to find
As with all the OrthoFeet shoes I’ve bought, these fit just right, are comfortable and don’t look like they have a Velcro closure. They have a dressy look that will go with jeans or slacks.
These shoes are very comfortable. They have extra room in the toe section that accommodates my arthritic toes. I purchased three pairs of shoes and all are very comfortable.
Fit great no problems at all
Ordered these for my 80 year old dad. Wanted a classy looking, quality shoe and these are terrific. We first ordered black and came back for the brown. My dad is an old farmer and has long known the importance of good shoes. Dad smiles every day when he puts his shoes on and always says, "I just love these shoes!" Makes my heart happy that OrthoFeet makes quality products that truly help with balance while providing great comfort and ease of use. Thank you, Ortho, your shoes truly help keep my dad mobile!