Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Broadway - Black Orthotic Shoe men’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Broadway - Black Orthotic Shoe superior men’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Like Walking on A Cloud - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step, enhance stability and add spring to your step.
- Superior Comfort & Protection - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates friction against the skin, easing pressure on sensitive feet, bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15
Widths: Narrow, Medium, Wide, X-Wide, XX-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Purchased for hubby who has EEE width and high arches. Loves the style and fit of these shoes.
I can walk I can walk I can walk!!!
I have been wearing "prescription" orthopedic shoes for 20 years. This year I tried 4 different shoes and found the Broadway XX wide to be the most comfortable and pain free for my feet. I would recommend Orthofeet to anyone with diabetic nephropathy or shoes that just make your feet ache. Five stars!
Perfect width and comfort
Love the shoes! Great fit and very comfortable!!
Broadway - Black Orthotic Shoe
The sandals I purchased are great but must wear socks with them.
I have issues with my feet. I have been buying expensive shoes, some of which wear poorly. Although I do not know yet how these shoes will wear, these shoes are extremely comfortable. The company is very professional from purchase to delivery. I recommend these shoes highly!!!