Samia said: New Sonoma Shoes are a Winner! I'm a repeat customer who normally buys the Tahoe, but was happy to see a new style in this great color. I ordered true to size as recommended and they fit perfectly. I received them today & they are immediately comfortable to wear and provide the great support and cushion that I'm used to with Orthofeet shoes. As someone who has a wide foot, I can't say enough about how great it is to have so many choices that I can order in extra wide, which is perfect for me. I walk 5 miles a day and having quality shoes that fit correctly is well worth the money. Keep bringing us new styles and colors please!
Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Sonomawomen’s athletic shoes that feature premium orthotic insoles, ergonomic soles, non-binding uppers, wide toe-box, and soft, protective interior.
Sonoma offers an excellent solution forwomen’s plantar fasciitis outdoor shoes, arthritis outdoorshoes and diabetic outdoorshoes.
Certified by Medicare and qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Orthotic support - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and foam padded heel-seat helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points, and enhances comfort.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.