Ron Bock said: The Orthofeet shoes I bought have revolutionized my life. No more pain relievers! From the day I put the shoes on, my back pain completely disappeared! You are geniuses! I don’t understand how this happened. I will be a customer for life. I have been overjoyed and telling everyone about my experience.
Walk Comfortably & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Shreveport orthotic hiking shoe offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. It features an innovative Tie-less lacing system, which integrates laces and Velcro straps, offering an easy way to fasten and unfasten on both sides of the shoe without the need for tying laces. Additionally, the anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers, improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and help ease stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Tie-Less Lacing System - Innovative design that incorporates laces with tab eliminates the need for tying laces.
- Two-Way Fastening System enables fastening on both side of the shoe - a great advantage for persons who cannot reach the outside part of the shoe.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy Gait - Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.