Walk Comfortably & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Orthofeet women's orthotic insoles are biomechanically engineered with unique features that improve mobility, enhance comfort and help relieve heel, foot, kneeand lower back pain.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lasting Comfort - Anatomical arch support improves foot and leg alignment, enhances comfort, and helps ease stress and pain caused by flat feet (Overpronation), Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spurs, Morton's Neuroma, Bunions, Arthritis, and Diabetes.
- Adjustable Arch Support - For those who need additional arch support, Orthofeet’s Arch Booster can be added under the orthotic insole to enhance support and reduce pressure at the heel and ball of the foot.
- Heel Pain Relief - Deep heel seat, padded with foam, helps relieve heel pain and Plantar Fasciitis.
- Excellent Shock Absorption - Soft, cushioning foam forms to the contours of the foot for maximum relief of pressure points.
- Dry Foot System - DryPlex(TM) fabric, Poly-U foam and anti-bacterial treatment wicks away perspiration and fights foot odor.
- Customized Comfort - Orthofeet orthotic insoles form to the contours of your feet while walking on them, providing customized support that is as close as it gets to custom-made orthotics.
Thickness: 1/4" thick at the forefoot (toes).
Fits shoes with extra room or shoes with removable insoles.
Women's Sizes: 5 to 12 in Medium, Wide,and Extra Wide.
MORE CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Joyce Bauer said: "These insoles are THE MOST COMFORTABLE AND SUPPORTIVE THINGS EVER. My feet are so MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE in shoes than they ever have been. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND for anyone with foot pain!"
Florence Lam said: Excellent. …It is soft, arch support, and the cushion MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE on my foot pain, actually NO PAIN. Feel like I WALK ON AIR. Highly recommend.
Laina Scamman said: They have been working THE BEST that I have ever gotten FOR MY PLANTAR FASCIITIS!!
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.