Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Whitney - White women’s walking shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Whitney - White exceptional women’s walking shoes for plantar fasciitis, heel pain and ball of the foot pain. Whitney - White are certified by Medicare and are qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for women’s diabetic walking shoes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Like Walking on A Cloud - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step, enhance stability and add spring to your step.
- Superior Comfort & Protection - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates friction against the skin, easing pressure on sensitive feet, bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I have been struggling with foot pain for several years. I just assumed it was the beginning of Nephropathy. Finally went to a Podiatrist who set me up for PT. I didn't feel this would really help so started researching other ways to "fix" the issue. After chatting online with Customer Service I ordered the Whitney. I am not exaggerating that I felt dramatic relief within 24 hours. I am a customer for life now.
Love my shoes, third pair i have of these, my feet feel so much better!!! I can keep them on all day!!!!
I have a small, wide food and finding shoes to fit me is nearly impossible. Even when I do find them, the fit is not always ideal. I am SO happy I found Orthofeet! I love everything about this shoe -- the cushioning, the laces, the roominess and even the look. My feet don't hurt, so I can work out without pain.
Re ally comfortable from the first time put them on!
Shoes from Ortho Feet seem to be the only shoes that fit, I have arthritis and have had ankle surgery on both ankles. I was lucky to find shoes that fit the moment I put them on. I am so blessed.
Whitney - White