Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Oakridge - Black women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Oakridge - Black superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Orthotic support - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and foam padded heel-seat helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Two-Way Strap System - enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Good service, good shoes
Oakridge - Black
It is unbelievable that I have *finally* found a shoe that is attractive and so comfortable out of the box. My feet are so wide due to severe bunions created by hypermobile metatarsals it is hard to find a shoe that is comfortable. These are so cute too and I wish there were other colors (navy and brown would be nice). The 9 WW fit perfectly! Love them, love them!
Thank you thank you. I am going to clean out all the shoes in my closet (so, so many) that hurt my feet. I will replace them with OrthoFeet shoes. I just hope they still fit after I have surgery in the spring!
These shoes feel great from the first moment I tried them on, and they are dressy enough to wear to church.
This is a good looking shoe, but it is to long and loose for me. I will have to exchange it.
Great shoes. Love them
Difficult feet— hammer toe. bunion,narrow heel— can wear all day in comfort
I like that they have the different inserts to add, this works well to adjust to my feet. I have a size difference and this certainly helps. Also the strap adjustments work well for my foot swelling problems. They are working well for me at this time.