Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Naples - Blue orthotic sandals offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The ergonomic sole along with anatomical orthotic insole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design with air cushioning softens step, and adds spring to your step.
- Protective Interior - Soft lining with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Heel-Strap enables to adjust the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage, and accommodating both slim and wide heels.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8 , 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Naples -Blue Orthotic Sandals
I love them very comfortable.
These shoes looked nice and fit well but were too short so I sent them back for a half size bigger. Still waiting on the exchange.
I am very pleased with my shoes. Will be buying a second pair I’m sure. Very comfortable!!!
I was taking amhiking/walking vacation and ordered these sandals fro OrthoFeet. They were too small and I sent them back and called, hoping it would be possible to get the next size up before I left. They got the order out that day and they arrived the day before I left. These were the perfect shoes for my trip. I wear custom orthotics in my hiking boots, but after a long day of hiking. These shoes were a joy. Very comfy and provided enought support to wear on short easy hikes. The folks at OrthoFeet were so nice and easy to work with. I highly recommend the shoes and the service.
These are comfortable shoes. The model I bought was a little narrow, in the toe box, even though I bought the wide,. but because of the ability to loosen and adjust the shoes to fit I was able to overcome that. Overall, a well made shoe with forgiveness built into it. I have paid more for shoes and had them without these features.
Helped my flat feet!