Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Coral-Black Stretchable women’s athletic shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Coral-Black Stretchable extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain and ball of the foot pain. Coral-Black Stretchable are certified by Medicare and are qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for women’s diabetic sneakers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes. Forms to the contours of the foot, and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design. Softens step, enhances stability, adds spring to your step, and helps facilitate foot motion.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining. Eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior protection.
- Superior Comfort Soft, stretchable upper. Eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort, offering a superior solution for bunions and sensitive feet.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I am a repeat customer. This is my sixth pair over 18 months. Great product and looks good.
Shoes are great. Was disappointed when we received them and the insoles were not in the shoes but called and spoke with very nice representative and they were shipped that day. Since then they are working out great!!
They fit well, are sturdy and look great. I love that you offer many widths in women’s shoes. Your customer service department is very responsive. I had to return a pair of sneakers for a smaller size and received them in well under a week. Thank you! You will be my “go to” shoe store.
These are the most comfortable due to the VERY thick cushioning. My bunions don’t hurt now. They are light. I was able to wear them right out of the box! I have ONE request- make them in white.
Ur sneakers and sandals are great! However I ordered wide and I don’t feel that they were wide enough. Perhaps I should have ordered a 1/2 size larger to give my toes extra room ?
Finally I have found sneakers made for all my foot issues. This all started with foot pain at the ball of my foot radiating into my second toe. Podiatrist told me I had Metatarsalgia in addition to hammertoe, low arch and tight achilles. I have a wide foot and require a D with. Most times the toe box is not wide enough or there is not enough support. At the gym I was wearing a Nike running shoe with a sport insert to walk on the treadmill and my feet still did not feel good. Once I starting wearing these - it was a whole different ballgame. I would definitely purchase these shoes again. Love them!
Great fit, very comfortable, I highly recommend
True to size on length. Runs wide. Has a slight rocker sole. Good for my heel pain. A bit pricey. Wish it were available in a cuter style. But it did the job for me