Christina Falgout said: Gems for your feet I love the look and feel of these shoes. Orthofeet shoes are the best for all types of foot pain!
Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Chattanooga - Gray women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Chattanooga - Gray superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Two-Way Strap System - enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Leather & Synthetic
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Wonderful color combination and very flattering in the mary jane style. It is also very comfortable and my second mary jane pair. I have already recommended your shoes and my friend is currently walking the streets in
These shoes are very comfortable and do a great job of supporting my high arches. I will be buying more shoes from Orthofeet in the future.
Went to a specialty shoe store Foot Fitter, Atlanta, GA because of a bunion, and it is difficult to fit me. Joseph was a very big help and took his time finding the right shoe for me. I got them in beige [says gray on the box] so I can wear them with everything. 7.5 wide. I also like that the straps are adjustable across the foot.
I needed a dressy type shoe for an upcoming graduation. I live in my athletic type shoe so I was worried at not finding something my arthritic feet would tolerate. Just tried them on & they feel fine. Will need to wait to see how they feel after the event 6/30
Always get compliments on these shoes.
Very nice shoes
Chattanooga - Gray
Very comfortable, good fit. I love wearing them! The only thing that is less than perfect is the color of the shiny fabric part: it is less than subtle, a sort of electric grey, if that is possible. I like the design overall (straps close two ways), and because they are such a delight to wear, I am willing to sacrifice a bit of my color sense.