Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Bristol - White women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Bristol - White superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Two-Way Strap System - enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I am enjoying my OrthoFeet shoes. They are comfortable and functional.
This is my second pair of this style of shoe. Just different color. I love them They are roomy and comfortable and accommodate my orthotic braces perfectly.
I highly recommend.
I have a very hard time trying to find a shoe that fits comfortably because of a bunion on one foot and a Morton’s Neuroma on the other. These shoes have plenty of toe room and are easy to get off and on. The foot with the bunion feels great, but the neuroma still hurts. I bought an insert for behind the ball of the foot, but it still hurts - I have an appointment to decide what to do about the neuroma - this is about the only shoe I can wear right now, along with athletic shoes I also bought from OrthoFeet.
Bristol - White
I love my new shoes and so does everyone else!
Shoe fits true to size, easy to get on and off
It's a very comfortable shoe, except the heel seems sized for the male foot rather than for the female foot. The female foot has a narrower heel. Makes me wonder if the designer just made a shoe for a small male foot and called it a woman's shoe. Tsk-tsk.