Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Breeze - Stretchable women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Breeze - Stretchable superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
Breeze women's shoes have proven to help users enhance comfort and protection for the following conditions:
Diabetes, Neuropathy, Ball of Foot Pain, Metatarsalgia, Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Pain, Heel Spurs, Swollen Feet, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bunions, Hammer Toes, Morton's Neuroma, Achilles Tendinitis.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I did add my own orthotics but they are wonderful. So comfortable. I wore them only a time or two before taking off on vacation. I have worn them daily and not been sorry. I really love them.
I have purchase many pairs of shoes and unfortunately I had to return them. This shoe is a keeper. For those of you who have wide feet, this is the perfect shoe. I'd have to say this is the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever owned. I'm going to buy me another pair only a different style that I can wear to work or for dress up.
I couldn't wait to put these on! I was recently diagnosed with arthritis of the foot and ankle due to an really old ankle injury. I've been wearing them ever since I received them. I used both spacers provided in the shoes. I highly recommend them.
Had the best Ortho shoes to start with, but my comfort did not really kick in until I used Orthofeet insoles.
I finally found a nice good looking casual shoe that fits my feet post surgery. The Breeze shoe is comfortable to wear all day. Thanks Orthofeet
After I ordered this shoe, I was sure I had made an mistake and had fully intended to return them as soon as I received them. I volunteer where I have to be on my feet for 3 hours straight and always come home with tired aching feet. I Decided I had nothing to lose and I would try wearing them to work. I realized I had not thought about my feet my whole 3 hours. Usually when I get home the first thing I do is take off my shoes! I didn't even think about taking off my shoes. The shoes stay! I've never had a more comfortable shoe.
Breeze - Stretchable
I have a neuroma in my right foot and peripheral neuropathy in both feet and I have to wear toe off braces for support. I had trouble finding shoes that I could wear with the braces. This is my second pair of stretchables. They are very comfortable with and without the braces.