Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Athens - Blue women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Athens - Blue superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
These Mary Janes are my dressup shoes. Wore them all day Sunday. Felt good, no aching feet. Although labeled Blue, they look charcoal to me. Whatever the color, they are neutral enough to go with any outfit. It is nice to have pretty, comfortable shoes to wear occasionally.
I like them very much but my toe is at the end. I think I need a 7.5 narrow. I returned other shoes that I don't think had all the options like slipping.
Had trouble finding shoes wide enough that would stay on when I walked. Swollen feet made this a problem. These solved my problem.
It is very hard to find shoes that are both cute and comfortable, and the Athens Blue accomplished both!!
It s hard to find cute orthopedic shoes but these are cute and fun to wear.
PLEASE make this shoe in either charcoal gray or black leather, then a deep brown leather and a burgundy or dark red leather. I live in Michigan where it is very cold for much of the year. Fabric shoes don’t work too well for us here but these leather shoes do.
These shoes are lightweight, supportive, and comfortable to wear all day on arthritic feet.
They have some style, so don’t look like a clunky, orthotic shoe. Really delighted with these Mary Janes. Also have athletic shoes. I am a fan!
Love the extra attention to assure fit.
I work in a hospital and walk all day long. I have many pairs of shoes, but the Athens-Blue that I got from OrthoFeet are the best! I also love the unique style and comfort.